Default Spring Rates: Front 12K, Rear 12K
Custom spring rates and 2-way reservoir upgrade available!
*Pictures are not an exact representation of this vehicles coilover design.
Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Features:
- Mono-tube shock design. This design increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with Silver's high grade shock oil. Not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat.
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel to retain a stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts to lower un-sprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.