Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Features:
- Mono-tube shock design. This design increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with Silver's high grade shock oil. Not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat.
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel to retain a stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts to lower un-sprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 14K, Rear 8K
Custom spring rates are available!
*Pictures are not an exact representation of this vehicles coilover design.