Default Spring Rates: Front 14K, Rear 8K
The Hypercoils spring upgrade is highly recommended if you're after consistent performance with your 2-way coilovers. These are the highest quality springs available on the market.
*Pictures are not an exact representation of this vehicles coilover design.
Silver's NEOMAX 2-Way Coilover Kit Features:
- Mono-tube shock featuring twin piston design.
- Large external reservoirs, which allow for higher oil capacity which aids in cooling and keeps the shock performing at high ambient temperatures while being put through the paces on track.
- Individual compression and rebound adjustment. 40 clicks of rebound adjustment, and 24 clicks of compression adjustment allows you to fine tune your vehicle on track over harsh bumps that may be unsettling the car, but you can also fine tune the dive and pitch of the car to help improve turn-in and exiting behavior on the track.
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm linear internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjust-ability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or pre-load, offering the maximum possible travel.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight