All Link ECUs are shipped "locked" for your security. Only Link ECU Dealers can access the unlock codes using the ECU Serial Number. Please contact us via e-mail or phone with your serial number once you receive your order. We can then give you the unlock code to activate the LinkECU.
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU!
- Designed for the SR20 engine. This ECU will work with the 64 pin, blue header plug ECU version. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
- Installation of Link's Nissan ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
- Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
- Fits models with the 76 pin long blue header plug.
- Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
- Need more inputs and outputs? The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"