Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 8K
Custom Spring Rates Available!
*Pictures are not an exact representation of this vehicles coilover design.
Fortune Auto Coilovers are Assembled to order. Approximately 3-4 week production time.
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- "Ultra" Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- American Made Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at Fortune Auto's Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modular - Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister