Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
Custom Spring Rates Available!
*Pictures are not an exact representation of this vehicles coilover design.
Fortune Auto Coilovers are Assembled to order. Approximately 3-4 week production time.
Research on the racetrack has helped Fortune Auto develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet their strict standards allows them to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- American Made Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at Fortune Auto's Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modular - Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister